Enrolment at TVCS
The school is non-denominational with students and their parents coming from many different branches of the Christian Church. Parents are required to endorse the Nicene Creed and at least one parent must have an active Christian commitment.
The enrolment process is outlined below. Parents of Reception aged children should note the admissions policy.
Torrens Valley Christian School also accepts overseas enrolments. These have special conditions attached and you can find more information here.
THE ENROLMENT PROCESS
- Prospectuses are mailed on request. Please contact the Front Office.
- School Tours are available on request. Principal’s Tours are held at 10.00am on the first Saturday of each month or tours with the Principal’s Assistant are available to be booked at any time from 9.30am until 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- When parents wish to seek an enrolment for their child/children, they need to lodge the Application Form, along with the $100 Application Fee and a Minister’s Reference. Forms must be signed and dated.
- On receipt of the form:
- If a vacancy exists, an appointment is made for an interview with the Principal.
- Following the interview, the family is offered a place in writing.
- If the family accepts the position, it is confirmed.
- If a vacancy does not exist, the applicant is given the opportunity to place the child’s/children’s names on the waiting list - to be notified if/when a consequential vacancy arises.
We welcome school card applications.
ADMISSION POLICY FOR THE RECEPTION CLASS
There one Reception intake at Torrens Valley Christian School per year.
Annual Intake - Term 1 - child to turn five by 30 April.
If you have any questiuons about any aspect of the enrolment process or the school policy regarding enrolments, please do not hesitate to contact the school.