Useful Internet links
These links are provided on the understanding that although Torrens Valley Christian School has taken due care and checked the content on these web sites at the time they were added to this page, it bears no responsibility for the suitability of the links or the accuracy of the content of the links.
They are provided in good faith as a service to the parent community of Torrens Valley Christian School. It is hoped that this list will grow over time, so check back regularly to see what has been added.
Click on the headings below to jump to that set of links:
- Christian resources
- Educational links
- Ant-bullying information
- Health & well-being
- Internet Safety
The date at the bottom of this page will tell you when a change of any sort was made.
If you believe that any of the links are unsuitable or that the content is in-accurate, please email us with your concerns. If you know of a link that could be included in this list, also please email us and let us know. All suggestions and concerns will be examined by the web group before any changes are made.
- Christian Education National (CEN)
- South Australian Department of Education and Children's Services
- South Australian Government Compulsory Education website
- Association of Independent Schools, SA
- SACE Board of South Australia
- SATAC (South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre)
- Australian Universities
- Stop the Bullying! website (Dr Ken Rigby)
- Bullying: Don't suffer in Silence website (UK Dept. of children, schools and families)
- Kids Matter website
- Beyond Blue website (The National Depression Initiative)
- Dr Michael Carr-Gregg's website
- Australian Association for the Wellbeing of Children in Healthcare
- Australian Red Cross
- Disability Information and Resource Centre
- Epilepsy Action Australia
- Parenting SA
- Specific Learning Difficulties (SPELD) SA
- Premier's 'Be Active' Challenge website
- Go For Your Life website
- CSIRO Well-being plan for kids