Welcome to the TVCS Past Scholars pagesTorrens Valley Christian School celebrated 30 Years of successful Christian Education in 2010. There have been many landmarks over the past 30 years which include:
- Our opening in January 1980 with 14 students, using the facilities provided by the Reformed Church of Adelaide in Campbelltown.
- Our move in 1984 to the school’s present site on Grand Junction Road, Hope Valley where the first Year 12 students graduated in 1989.
- The Past Scholars Association was first formed in 1993 and it’s first president was Danielle de Waal (Class of 1989)
- The opening of new Technology Studies facility in 2006.
- New Staff, Library and Computing facilities in 2008.
- The opening of new Art Studios and Science Laboratories in 2010 our 30th Anniversary year.
From our 30th Anniversary year we are rebuilding our Past Scholars Association, and will be endeavoring to make contact with as many Past Scholars as possible. Some of our Past Scholars have spent 13 years at Torrens Valley Christian School while others were here only a couple of years.
Since your graduation from Torrens Valley Christian School you have moved onto new and exciting futures, but you are welcome to come back and visit or to still be involved in the school. We wish to keep in contact through an Past Scholars Newsletter produced from 2011.
There are plans for the Past Scholars Association to have regular reunions over the years ahead 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th etc. And we have opened up specific avenues of access for our Past Scholars through email, this website and, of course, the phone.
There is a dedicated email address for Past Scholars to use: .
Email us if there are any questions about reunions. We invite Past Scholars who are interested to create a group to organize social events and even help plan the official reunions so that they will be events that you will enjoy. If you lose contact with class members, we can help, However all information remains confidential but we will contact people and let them know they are being searched for.
I would like to encourage you to make contributions to a Past Scholars Newsletter which we will be producing from 2011 and emailing out to all Past Scholars. Contributions can be about your successes, career choices, employment, engagements, marriages, and children.
On our website the dedicated Past Scholars section will enable you to update any changes to your contact details so we can keep in contact with you.
Give permission for your name to appear with your ‘Class of’, so you can see who we still have contact with!
For direct contact and further details phone Mrs Sue Learey, Community Liaison 8265 2077.