Changes to school operations from Wednesday 10 November
In line with current advice from SA Health, we are pleased to advise that, as from Wednesday 10 November, parents will be able to enter the school grounds.
This is exciting news and we warmly welcome you back on site.
Some restrictions are still in place and we ask that parents, volunteers and visitors ensure that the following COVID safe measures are followed:
- All parents and visitors are required to COVID-SAfe check in when entering the site, and practise physical distancing from other adults.
- Masks are not required outdoors if adults can physically distance.
- For the children’s safety, the number of people indoors will need to be minimised and we ask that parents remain in outdoor areas unless personally invited to a parent/teacher interview or to assist in a classroom program. On these occasions, parents and other visiting adults are asked to wear masks when entering the classroom or other school buildings.
- Parents are welcome to attend outdoor events, including the Premier’s Reading Challenge, performances and concerts. Masks are not required where physical distancing restrictions can be met.
- Unfortunately, room limits in the School Hall means that parents are unable to attend sectional assemblies at this point. Specific arrangements will be made for parents to attend end-of-year celebrations and events.
We appreciate your support and understanding in observing these important reminders and helping us ensure the wellbeing of our community as we work together.
We are monitoring the updates from the Premier and will keep you informed of any changes as they come to hand.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have further queries via our designated email address COVID19@tvcs.sa.edu.au
Yours in Christ’s service,